About this Blog

Making tomorrows Military today

The ramblings from someone in military seeing things for how they are in Illinois and nationally.

More about me!

Site Feeds

RSS 2.0 Syndication
Atom Feed Syndication



Snag a button and link to me!



Daily Reads

Eric Zorn
The Peoria Pundit
Snugg Harbor
Stop the ACLU
Gun-Toting Liberal
Balance of Power
Wizbang!
Electric Bugaloo
Ogre's View
Captain's Quarters
The OK Democrat

Military Blogs

Jack Army
Mudville Gazette
Patroit Voices
Urban Grounds
Vulture's Row
Black Five
Heidi Says
Gold Falcon Blog
Sailor in the Desert

Prev | List | Random | Next
Join

IL Neighbor Blogs

Arm Chair Genius
IlliniPundit
Little Blog on the Prairie
Blogging Blago's Blunders
Peoria TV Stations
Edge of the Swamp
Obiter Dictum
Liberty Just in Case

Blogrolling Links

Blogroll Me!

Recent

Lets play a familiar song... Social security!
Working on President's Day
First one

Archives

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005

Traffic Exchanges

Blog Exchange
Blog Soldiers
Blog Clicker
BlogaZoo
Blog Explosion

Tagboard




Shameless Plug





Contact



Sunday, February 27, 2005

Star Jones freaking sucks!

So here I am all broken hearted, I came to see the Oscar Pre-Game and all I saw was Attention Whore Camera Hound Star Jones filling my TV. I wanted to see Hillary Swank being too skinny and all of the others who need tans and a cheeseburger... but what did I get? Hambone Star Jones.

The new under 5 sec Caddy commercials suck, but the cars look like they might be bad ass. An M5 contender, in speed alone from a Domestic car. I must say that I am impressed. I feel for the asshats that drive them in the SCCA though. Come on people, get a real sports car. Not a 4-door caddy.

Robin Williams is now on... I guess that the news got this one wrong too. I love it when the News gets things wrong. It makes my day. Is Shark Tale going to pick up the Oscar? I sure hope not. I think that Shrek Dos should pick this one up. Wow... The incredibles... Who would'a thunk it. Not I said the fly. Boy, Brad Bird looks like a wiener... and sounds like one too.

The furkids got to spend the day at the Dog park. They are both sacked out right now, snoring and kicking. The new dog park has a big mud hole in it right now. The boy ended up having a ton of mud on him after running through the hole to get the Frisbee. There were 3 other Border Collie owners there as well. I had a good time talking to them. It makes me feel good to see Border owners that actually take their pups out and lets them romp around. Two of the owners were playing Frisbee golf with their pups. I never understood Frisbee golf. At least here. The wind is pretty hellish at most times. I like to think of myself as an aspiring golfer. But the wind definitely plays a role in that. The Militantwife is not happy about the golf thing. She is happy with getting the kids out to the dog park as much as we can. They are getting a little spazzy at home lately.

Beyonce singing french... is there not anything that we cannot Americanize?

Will Chris Rock do any more politics?? IF so... I will be here!

©2005 Militant Pundit


Blog counter - free blog (homepage / website) visitor hit tracking and statistical system