About this Blog

Making tomorrows Military today

The ramblings from someone in military seeing things for how they are in Illinois and nationally.

More about me!

Site Feeds

RSS 2.0 Syndication
Atom Feed Syndication



Snag a button and link to me!



Daily Reads

Eric Zorn
The Peoria Pundit
Snugg Harbor
Stop the ACLU
Gun-Toting Liberal
Balance of Power
Wizbang!
Electric Bugaloo
Ogre's View
Captain's Quarters
The OK Democrat

Military Blogs

Jack Army
Mudville Gazette
Patroit Voices
Urban Grounds
Vulture's Row
Black Five
Heidi Says
Gold Falcon Blog
Sailor in the Desert

Prev | List | Random | Next
Join

IL Neighbor Blogs

Arm Chair Genius
IlliniPundit
Little Blog on the Prairie
Blogging Blago's Blunders
Peoria TV Stations
Edge of the Swamp
Obiter Dictum
Liberty Just in Case

Blogrolling Links

Blogroll Me!

Recent

Marvin Windows!
Is there a such thing as a good haircut anymore?
Loonies back at it again
Weekend Update
Sucks
Oh Boy... here we go again
Happy Mission Day, with much sadness
Last ditch effort
New Picture
GM is going to axe another line

Archives

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005

Traffic Exchanges

Blog Exchange
Blog Soldiers
Blog Clicker
BlogaZoo
Blog Explosion

Tagboard




Shameless Plug





Contact



Tuesday, April 26, 2005

freak hail storm

Almost finished with the yard. Today I was adding more topsoil to the front yard before seeding it. Well, I was alomst finished.... and then got pelted by hail! I had my car out in the driveway, windows down, Roe Conn talking (download the Rubber Song from the site and Baby Mama from Fantasia Barrino (last year's american idol) and you will laugh your ass off!), me listening more than working. The inside of the car was all wet, all of the extra 50 bricks we picked up today... all soaked... all the dirt... now weighing twice the weight as before.

Nothing terribly exciting happened to me today. I am ready to get the yard finished and the wife off the back.

Yesterday was the 2nd anniversary for us. We decided to go cheap this year since we have spent so much cash on the yard. We went to a local restaurant that offers 2 dinners for 10.99 with a mail out coupon. We have not paid full price for too much in the last few months. I tend to watch SlickDeals.net to see what is for sale, or on sale, or especially things that are mispriced.

I bought the militantwife a set of irons (golf clubs, not the household appliance) for cheap on eBay. She wants to get started golfing so we can spend more time together. I suck at golf, but I would love to have her come with me on the weekends.

Modern Marvels is on the History Channel featuring Bunkers. NORAD has been featured and one cool one that I thought would be cool: the Titan Missile Museum. It is in Green Valley, AZ. If I am ever out there, I think that I will head that way.

Wow... random thoughts post. I guess this can be the random comments thread too.

Militantpundit posted @ 10:04 PM







random comments: interesting post.

Happy anniversary.

Weird hail storm.

Got a post at my site would like to hear your opinion.

Dogs are cool
Cats are too

Random comments are cool

I like Pink Floyd.

Posted by Blogger loboinok @ 8:43 AM, April 27, 2005  


Thanks for the comment at my site. Are you a lawyer?

Posted by Blogger loboinok @ 10:59 AM, April 27, 2005  


I am putting my wife through law school at the moment to make my life easy after I get out of the military (1 year, 3 months and 2 days... but who is counting). She is a lib, but is slowly turning. We love debating in my home, so I get to hone my skills at debate.

I have never been a PF fan... I have heard The Ides of March song "Vehicle" about a thousand times since Bo Bice from American Idol sang it 2 weeks ago. Jim Peterik is on the Roe Conn Show often so it is not the first time.

I googled long ass poster from your site... she is some douchebag writer. Linky

Posted by Blogger Militantpundit @ 3:49 PM, April 27, 2005  


Thanks for the google. So you and your wife get along being of such different opinions politically?

Again, thanks, Jay

Posted by Blogger loboinok @ 9:26 PM, April 27, 2005  


Post a Comment

Home
©2005 Militant Pundit


Blog counter - free blog (homepage / website) visitor hit tracking and statistical system